Thursday, May 27, 2010

Food Diary



Shaking it up for Breakfast again. All this week the nutritionist has us doing the shake. Which I love. A nice chocolate treat!!!!
I put a frozen banana in mine this morning.
The Shake isn't meant for a lifetime, He has shown us what to eat for breakfast and what not to eat.

Protein/Fruit/veggies
Here is the good food list:
Eggs
Turkey Bacon ( a few slices)
Oatmeal/Greek yogurt/ fruit
Veggies you cannot go wrong.

Whole Wheat Waffle- if you your going to have them every now and then and sugar free syrup.
Whole wheat wraps are good for the veggies
I would rather have a lot of fruit and a nice big plate of veggies and egg instead. We fix the crock pot oatmeal on the weekends with the steel cut oats and add fruit.


This was my morning fruit Patience and I shared it, Guess which munchkin ate most of the Strawberries? Not complaining I love for my children to have the love of fruit. Instead of all the prepacked sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment