Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feelings

I am a very blessed person, I know that and honestly not trying to sound like a sad person.
This time around with my loss Holidays are hard for me. This morning I woke up and said Oh Great its fathers day. Almost like I was mad at the Holiday for being here. They had a church breakfast I decided to stay home on this Holiday.- I do not like missing church- but knew the sermon would be cut short and basically did not feel like socializing.
Maybe a holiday is a reminder of how things could have been. Jerry understood about not going to the church breakfast- (we wouldn't be eating anything anyway)
Today we are going to have a relaxing day at home and go see my Mom and dad this afternoon.
Being still sometimes- can be OK to i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment