Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pumpkin Fluff

Pumpkin Fluff, 16 ounces of sugar free whip cream,(cool whip) 1box of sugar free pudding,(cheesecake), And 3/4 can of solid pumpkin, and a few sprinkles of Cinnamon. If the girls really want something a sweet treat. I make this and let them dip with apples.  I know this might seem like a Thanksgiving type desert but I am very much ready for pumpkins on the porch and ghosts hanging up.We make this anytime of year   The photo is of my Kaplin when he was a baby. :) I'm anticipating Fall.

Apple Cider in Crock pot
2 quarts of unsweetened apple cider
1 sliver of lemon peel
1/2 Teaspoon of all spice
1 Stick of Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon of whole cloves
Heat all and and let simmer on the stove for 10 minutes, then put in crock pot
and let simmer and strain before serving. Makes 16 servings Or you could look for sugar free cider in the store. It is alot less calories than a coffee with a donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment