Thursday, June 10, 2010

Feelings

I thought I would include my feelings - after all i would not have gained all the weight from the first loss of our daughter Star if I hadn't over ate.
Anyway....Lately I have been feeling like someone is around me telling me it's OK, this isn't a easy time but it's OK your going to get through this. Not sure if it is a guardian angel, my own feelings or what. Glad that i have those feelings. The girls have been watching the new chipmunk movie and this song is in there. They love the song. It fits perfectly to my feelings lately.

And also a beautiful red bird came to our Deck this morning!!!! Simplicity ran and Said Momma, momma look. Red birds have always brought me peace.-He flew away before i could snap the picture.
http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

I found the prettiest bookmark in the girls room, just beautiful it has a little girl angel on it in a garden, curly hair. I had forgotten all about it, My mother have given it to Simplicity months ago. And at the bottom it reads:
We know that all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Tori,
    That bookmark really caught my attention. I have a puzzle with that same photo. Following the loss of my son, I was in a deep place in my grief, and two of my daughters helped me put together that puzzle. We then framed it and it will always remain hanging as a symbol of hope. Life does get better following loss. Hope is alive. Sending you a special hug today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Clara, And Thank you for Silent grief.

    ReplyDelete