Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feelings

In order for me to lose the weight I have to work through this grief. I am being honest. My faith has not shifted. And I know God did not give me a spirit of fear.I do not want to go to the doctor and have her tell me more bad news. I'm scared. I am thinking everything is going to be fine. But as I have learned this year your health can fail.  I am working out more it isn't easy.

I love this song, It has different meanings to different people for me it reminds me of how I felt hearing the news of the loss of the baby, hearing the health news. I wish so much I could have saved my daughters life.  My weight has went down two more pounds. I am not losing like Jerry- but I do the best I can. He works out more Trying though. With Gods help I will do this.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=UksIFm8Ru6s

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about working through the grief, then losing the weight. They go hand-in-hand. Been there.....and it's not easy. Hang in there, and take one day, one hour, one minute at a time. You're doing GREAT! This journaling helps, too!

    And, a very big congratulations on going down another two more pounds! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete