Monday, September 13, 2010

National Peanut day

When I think of peanuts I think of this guy. To be honest we do not eat alot of peanuts, because if I got started on eating them i would eat to many. We are more of a almond family now. If we use peanut butter for a recipe it is all natural. However if we were on a roadtrip and the only stores around were alittle market with no health food in site, I would choose to get Patience alittle bag of peanuts with no salt for a snack over a resse peanut butter cup!!!!- Plain oh natural peanuts in a shell.  It is all about the little choices we make. Everytime I make the healthiest choice I feel like saying, Hello grown up Tori where did you come from...lol
In all honesty it is about wanting the best for your family and following through. Even when no one else is looking. You do what you do because you want to be healthy. Not for numbers on a scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment