Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A word of Encouragemnet

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, Says the Lord They are plans of good and not for disaster to give you a future and a Hope.

Thinking about a year ago sitting on my couch seeing Patience continue to gain the weight, taking her to all different doctors running around town. I thought things were hopeless. Her life was going to continue to remain in the unhealthy body. And then the commerical came on with Dr. Phil. that he wanted parents who needed the help. I actually laughed and said oh the chances of him choosing our family is slim.It was a very hard time for me, it is was getting to the point even adults in the stores were whispering at her and her weight. People can be judgemental if they do not know you.

I know i have shared that before but I am just so so thankful, God blessed our family with the knowledge of how to help Patience with her food plan and well the whole family.

Whether it be weight loss, a job, a medical problem whatever your need be remind yourself God has hope for your future. Sometimes it may take much effort on your part, I didn't just write the show and boom we were picked. I had to send in photos, videos, tell our story.

There is hope for your future, although I have some medical obstacles at this moment I am so grateful for medical doctors and their advancements.Have a blessed day today and know God loves you and has much hope for your future. Even if you have only lost a few pounds, know you can continue to prosper and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment