Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I just had to get that out,  Since I have taken a break from facebook and my friends from Silent Grief. I have no one to complain to. ( I miss everyone)- but needed to spend more time with walking and working out. Cannot wait to return!!!
I just received a email from Simplicity's Spelling teacher. Simplicity has the most beautiful handwriting I have ever seen. Just beautiful. And I am very judgemental in handwriting. I will rewrite a card if i feel my handwriting isnt neat.

Anyway the teacher wrote a nasty letter how she wants Simplicity to rewrite all of her words because It wasnt in the new style the schools use. They use a new style. I forgot the name.
I know 5th grade is preparing for middle school. But she has a teacher that is just so picky.
And oh their homework is 2 hours nightly or more. And they have homework on the Christmas break!!! Yeah. And on the weekends!!! Their fall break is next week and they have homework!!

But what else can I do ? 5th grade doesnt last forever? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment